I am not sure if a consensus has been reached as to what constitutes the best
practice for testing a Tapestry app, so I came up with this little strategy
that is rather inelegant and I would greatly appreciate any improvements that
you would care to offer.

Step one:  Have ant build a fake war using a dummy hivemodule.xml that
instantiates fake service implementations.

Step two:  Have ant launch jetty (I picked jetty because I am under the
impression that my testing cycle will be faster than if I use Tomcat here)

Step three:  Have ant execute HtmlUnit unit tests which test the rendered
output from my pages.

Step four:  Have ant build the real war and deploy it to Tomcat.

Step five: Rerun the HtmlUnit tests against the fully integrated application.

How dumb is this plan and how would you improve upon it?

Thanks for your help,

Rob