I think you need a Transactions Manager for Java Objects such as JBoss
Transactions to do that.  Look at
http://labs.jboss.com/portal/index.html?ctrl:id=page.default.info&project=jbosstm

JAVIER SANCHEZ.

On 5/23/06, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

I am trying to add some code into Tapernate which will "rollback" the POJOs
that Hibernate has changed when a transaction is rolled back (the version or
auto-generated id properties).  I am going to attempt it using an
interceptor.  Has anyone every tried to do this before?  I'm just wondering
if there is a better approach.

I'm actually changing Tapernate to include a "hibernate interceptor
pipeline" so that you can contribute your own "interceptor filters" to do
whatever you want.  The "endpoint" of the pipeline will be an
EmptyInterceptor, so if no interceptor filters are contributed to the
pipeline, then nothing will happen.

James