On 5/26/06, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, it's downloadable via SVN at (credentials: anonymous/anon):

http://svn.javaforge.com/svn/tapestry/tapernate/trunk

I have a version of the site set up, but I need to get it published to the
main [EMAIL PROTECTED] site and I don't have control over that.  If you
want to view it, you can checkout tapernate and do a "mvn site".  The site
docs will be available in the target directory (target/site/index.html).
Enjoy!

Thats great James, just two questions:
- So the carmanconsulting.com svn repo is deprecated now?
- From a fresh co it miss com.javaforge.hivemind:spring-hibernate3:jar:0.1

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com