Hi!
Why don't you use:
<component id="inputPersons" type="contrib:Palette">
        <binding name="selected" value="persons"/>
        <binding name="model" value="modelSource.getPersonModel(null, 'true')"/>
        <binding name="selectedTitleBlock" value="component:selBlock"/>
        <binding name="availableTitleBlock" value="component:availBlock"/>
        <binding name="selectImage" value="selectImage"/>
        <binding name="deselectImage" value="deselectImage"/>
        <binding name="validators" value="validators:required"/>
</component>

and in your .html
e.t.c.