From: Alex Kartashev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:41 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: annotations

I believe you still you need to have a component spec, albeit an empty one.

-Alex

Dimitri Taranov wrote:

I am trying to use annotations.  To start, I deleted a very simple
component specification and instead added an annotation @ComponentClass.
Do I just add annotations compile and deploy or do I have to compile
with Apt?  When going with the first approach I get "Component not
found".  When trying to Apt I get:

"warning: No annotation processors found but annotations present."

These jars are in my classpath:

commons-codec-1.3.jar          ognl-2.6.7.jar

commons-fileupload-1.1.jar     oro-2.0.8.jar

commons-io-1.1.jar             tapestry-4.0.1.jar

commons-logging-api-1.0.4.jar  tapestry-annotations-4.0.1.jar

hivemind-1.1.1.jar             tapestry-contrib-4.0.1.jar

hivemind-lib-1.1.1.jar         tapestry-portlet-4.0.1.jar

javassist-3.0.jar

I can't find any additional info on the topic.  Do I need some other
jars?

Dimitri