This is the error reported
Error at context:/WEB-INF/Home.page, line 6, column 53: Method 'public
abstract com.icom.crm_feup.Visit com.icom.crm_feup.Home.getVisit()'
(declared in class com.icom.crm_feup.Home) has no implementation in
class com.icom.crm_feup.Home (or enhanced subclass $Home_0).
If I refresh the webpage it returns a different error:
Error: An error occured processing annotation
@org.apache.tapestry.annotations.InjectState(value=crm) of public
abstract com.icom.crm_feup.Visit com.icom.crm_feup.Home.getVisit():
Property visit has already been accounted for by the element at
Annotation @org.apache.tapestry.annotations.InjectState(value=crm) of
public abstract com.icom.crm_feup.Visit
com.icom.crm_feup.Home.getVisit().
I didn't include the Stack Trace since it was quite long.
Here's what I have in hivemodule.xml
<contribution configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
<state-object name="crm" scope="session">
<create-instance class="com.icom.crm_feup.Visit"/>
</state-object>
</contribution>
And here's how my code looks like in the Home page
@InjectState("crm")
public abstract Visit getVisit();
public abstract void setVisit(Visit visit);
...
// coloca o operador na sessao
Visit visit = new Visit();
visit.setOperador(operador);
setVisit(visit);
Hope it helps.
-- Mário
On 6/1/06, Andreas Bulling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| Following your advice, I've created my own class, called Visit
| (original isn't it? :-) and added this to hivemind.xml
|
| <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
| <state-object name="user-visit" scope="session">
| <create-instance class="com.icom.crm_feup.Visit"/>
| </state-object>
| </contribution>
|
| This is the code I've used to try accessing the Visit object:
|
| @InjectState("user-visit")
| public abstract Visit getVisit();
|
| But it isn't work. It complains, on runtime, about the annotation
| being done before.
Could you post the stack trace?
Andreas
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]