Hello,

For a few of our sites we use a MSSQL server 2000 database running on a win2003 server and connect to it from our linux box. Everything was fine until a few days ago when we added a router/firewall to the win2003 server.

Now when we try to access those sites, sometimes they work great, sometimes the connection is VERY slow, so slow sometimes the page just wont come up and hangs.

We use Tapestry with Torque.

Anyone have ANY ideas as to what it might be or how to debug it as we have tried everything we can think of?

Thanks in advance,
James