Thanks Jesse - I have now been able to load the tutorials.  I found the best
method was to extract the downloads to some location (not my workspace) and
then within Eclipse do the Windows | Preference setting to identify the
Tapestry Libraries, followed by File | Import an existing project, browse to
the place I extract the downloads and they should all appear in the
selection dialog.

I'm having one more problem...
"Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 5.0"

The line being referenced is in Home.java and reads...
"    @Persist"

I have loaded J2SE 1.5.0_07 yet still this problem remains.  Is there
something I've forgotten or missed????

Cheers
mc

--