Have you checked out the javadoc for

org.apache.tapestry.contrib.table.components.Table ?

http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/tapestry-contrib/apidocs/index.html

The method Table.getTableRow() returns an Object.
You might have to cast the return object in order to
get the embedded string list.

Shing 

--- albartell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can somebody point me to where I can find
> documentation on
> components.table.tableRow?  I am trying to embed a
> @For within a
> contrib:Table column and am having a heck of a time
> figuring it out.  That
> leads me to research exactly what
> components.table.tableRow offers me.
>  
> From what I understand contrib:Table iterates over
> my Collection and I have
> access to each Collection entry as it is being
> processed.  In this case the
> contrib:Table's current row has a getter that allows
> me to retrieve an
> embedded list of strings which I want to display all
> in the same rows column
> (will only ever be around 5 string to display in
> this table).
>  
>  
> Here is an example of what I am trying to do:
>  
>    <table jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]:Table"
> source="ognl:leadList" 
>  
>
columns="leadtag,leaduid,firstname,lastname,cmpyname,expirehigh,salepercent,
> procgroup,serialnbr,model,action">
>    
>     <span jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"> 
>       <table>
>         <tr jwcid="@For"
> source="ognl:components.table.tableRow.myStringList"
> value="ognl:myString"
> elment="tr">
>           <td><span jwcid="@Insert"
> value="ognl:myString"/></td>
>         </tr>
>       </table>    
>     </span>  
>   </table>
>  
> WIth that said, again, could somebody point me to
> the documentation of how
> components.table.tableRow works?
>  
> Thanks,
> Aaron Bartell
>  
> 

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to