i really sorry about this....
i already try and read the tapestrytable.war
just a little miss understanding about how i implement it to my code ;-) (my side fault..sorry)
but anyway...
thnx for answering my question
i will try to solve my own problem using the archives

NOTE : i would not ask if i'm not stuck, the reason why i'm asking you guys
because i need help after try googling and the other thing from the web that can help me (not because i'm too lazy to search from the archive)

once again sorry....

Nick Westgate wrote:
Hi Dwi.

Both of the questions you have asked recently are coverered
very nicely by John Reynolds TapestryTables.war tutorial.

Now, in the other thread you said:
> i have try TapestryTable.war
> but it didn't work....

Can you please explain that a bit more? What doesn't work?
The tutorial should work fine, and will save time for everyone.

Also, many questions for Table can be answered by searching
the archives for this list.

Cheers,
Nick.

Dwi Ardi Irawan wrote:
the problem is :
i have to set the different width for each column
how can i do this ????
for example

could you help me ?

Rui Pacheco wrote:

Try using css to set the table's properties.