Concerning the creation of an ASO, i found a lot of samples using the <create-instance/> implementation but none with the <invoke-factory/> wich seems to be unique way to access Spring ...

Regarding the [EMAIL PROTECTED] annotation, perhaps i've missed something but i don't know how it can be used in my Visit bean wich is a POJO and not an abstract subclass of the Tapestry hierarchy ?

Andreas Bulling a écrit :
On 06. Jun 2006 - 12:53:04, Andreas Bulling wrote:
| | So i send here my SOS !
| | Has anybody already used the SpringLookupFactory and could show me a | | configuration sample ? | | For the Visit ASO you should find examples easily on this list... | | Concerning the LookupFactory I'm not sure if you really need
| it. AFAIK if you use Howards tapestry-spring jar you can just inject
| your bean with @InjectObject("spring:visit"). But please correct me if I'm
wrong...

Should read spring:your_dao for sure ;)