Peter it's definitely storing them... This problem is sporadic... we can't
reproduce - only we see the errors in the log

On 6/5/06, Peter Dawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

perhaps your variable is not being stored in the first place. i used
to get the same errors and then i realised that my original code was
not storing the variables in the first place. make sure that your code
is storing session variables in the first place.