Hi,

I already had this issue in the past. It was due to the fact that the
leadtagtype (or equivalent) method was called on the leadtag bean after the
hibernate session was closed.

There are two ways to solve the issue.
1°) Do not use lazy loading for the leadtagtype association
2°) Use the OpenSessionInViewFilter of the Spring framework. This filter opens
the session only once per request and close it at the end of the request.

--ERic

--
Eric Fesler
Technical Director

 PGP Fingerprint : FECF 2841 48B7 47D8 C426 55A4 0A60 FB52 833B 1EF1
 Public PGP key  : available at server subkeys.pgp.net

In the plot, people came to the land; the land loved them; they worked and
struggled and had lots of children.  There was a Frenchman who talked funny
and a greenhorn from England who was a fancy-pants but when it came to the
crunch he was all courage.  Those novels would make you retch.
                -- Canadian novelist Robertson Davies, on the generic Canadian
                   novel.