More details on this error:
- it happens after redeploying the app on tomcat
- it is a random error, doesn't happen every time
- I have a Introspector listener that flushes the caches in my web.xml
- this is not new, I saw others posts on the list about this, this seems to
be hanging around since tapestry 3. There is even a JIRA entry
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-408