This is the situation:

I would like to create a page in such a way that the jwcid's in the html are standard but I can produce the html any way I wish.

To do this there would have to be a way to pass tapestry the html of a page from a database for instance.

Something to the effect of a <jwc id="insertTapestry"/> in a page which inserts the html and tapestry tags but the html tags and tapestry tags that are inserted are still rendered by the engine.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
James