Maybe you could gradually remove features/libraries from your application
until this stopped happening. That could give you some clues to what is
causing the problem.

On 6/22/06, Rui Pacheco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It happens suddenly. Sometimes after I deploy the application, sometimes
while I'm navigating on the site to test it.

One thing that comes to mind is that maybe I have DBCP misconfigured, but
don't think so. I registered it as a HiveMind service according to the
instructions of someone here on the mailing list, I retrieve a DataSource
only when I need it and I close the connection as soon as I don't need it.

--
Cumprimentos,
Rui Pacheco