From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sam
Gendler
Sent: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006 21:28
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: CSV export component

Rather than grabbing it from the TableComponent, can I suggest that
you just make it so that it accepts the same source object
(IBasicTableModel) and columns property, which would make it very easy
to use, since the syntax would be identical to the table which would
probably be declared directly next to it.  Or any 'collection of
beans' could be used along with a list of properties you want included
in the file. Use commons PropertyUtils and a list of maps will look
just like a list of beans, which makes things pretty convenient.

--sam