Thanks for the advice, but you are actually wrong. It is quite trivial to
change the Tapestry defaults.

The default you are talking about can be changed by a <meta> line in the
webapp.application file or by a <contribution> in your applications
hivemodule.xml

I see on the dev list that Howard already replied :)

Henrik

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]