To add to the confusion, there is a TextArea called description that
has an analog in the Bar object called description. It is a String
just like id and name, however it does get set on form submission. I
think this is a bug. Has anyone experienced something as strange?

On 6/25/06, Todd Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
BTW, this also happens for new Bar creation. Both id (expected) and
name (unexpected) are null.