On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:43:17 -0400, Gentry, Michael (Contractor) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Kevin.  Rather than introduce more gunk, I just won't refactor
the common portions to the superclass.  Perhaps I should add inheritance
of inject/asset/bean (there are probably others) to the T4.1 wish list

What would also be really nice is allowing the page spec to override annotations. I think Howard had mentioned this as a goal of T5. As it stands now, using annotations I have nicely inherited attributes, but if I'd like to override any one of them, I need to introduce a subclass that does nothing more than override the attribute value. Being able to do it in the page spec, especially if one already exists, would be really nice.

--
Kevin