Hi,

I'm trying to create a component that renders the contents of its HTML
template and then renders any body the user of the component may have given
it. If I tell the component specification that allow-body="yes", then the
contents of the component's HTML template do not get rendered, but the
custom body does. If I tell the component that allow-body="no", then the
contents of the component's HTML template get rendered, but (obviously) the
custom body does not.

Is there a method in my component class that I can override to get them both
to render when allow-body="yes"?

Thanks,

Daniel