I have a radio group:

    <input type="radio" jwcid="@Radio" value="ognl:@[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>Accept
the license agreement<br>
    <input type="radio" jwcid="@Radio" value="ognl:@[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>Reject
the license agreement

This works fine.  The user must select ACCEPT to move on.  However, I need to
be able to set the selected value to ACCEPT without user input.  I would prefer
to use a HIDDEN value defaulted to ACCEPT.  However, I am not sure how to
format it.  What I need is for the page to send ACCEPT to
ognl:page.visit.currentState.acceptLicense.  I thought about creating component
to do this and having it's default value be ACCEPT, but it seems a bit of
overkill.  I think it can be done with a HIDDEN value, but I am not sure of the
Tapestry Syntax.  The default value in
ognl:page.visit.currentState.acceptLicense is REJECT and I don't want to change
that.

Tapestry 3.03.

Thoughts?

thanks,