Hi Murray, Peter,

The element="tr" is not required if you use <tr> instead of <span>.

Tapestry components like For will automatically use the tag from the template.
This doesn't have any side-effects, and keeps your template HTML valid for
viewing
in a browser or editing in an HTML editor.

Cheers,
Nick.

Murray Collingwood wrote:
HI Peter

The HTML needs to be almost identical to mine....you will notice in my span there is a parameter called: element="tr" this is the trick that adds the style stuff to the 'tr' tag during rendering. Sounds like you need to remove your 'tr' tag and live with my 'span' tag.

Also, if it's still not working, post your html file.

Cheers
mc