Have u tried implementing a component to create a javascript that scrolls to
a element in the document by id ?
You can look here http://www.quirksmode.org/js/findpos.html for how to find
the position of an element.

Cheers,

Hugo

On 7/6/06, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All,

Does anyone know how to get Tapestry to "stay put" on a screen when you
submit the form and reshow it?  I have a form that is somewhat long.  When
use an event (like selecting something in a drop-down box) that forces a
form submit to refresh some other parts of the screen, the screen goes
back
up to the top.  I would like it to just stay where it is (somewhere near
the
originating drop-down).  Any ideas?

James