The drop-down lists could be taken care of using the squeezer.  I
implemented a SqueezerPropertySelectionModel class which squeezes the
objects into their "values."

-----Original Message-----
From: Lane, Geoffrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:33 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: RE: Tapernate Usage Questions

Yes, that does make sense.

How would you take care of the case where you have the same Hibernate
persistent object in 2 different places? Should we just not be making
Collections of objects (such as drop-down lists or table data) Persist,
such that Tapernate will re-associate them with the active Hibernate
session? Or could we use 'reattach-lock' for those?

Thanks for the help James.

--
Geoff Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ph: 414 290-8031