Sorry ! Here is the correct link.

http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry4Demo/app

Shing
--- Shing Hing Man <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have noticed that in the retrieveVisit method of
> InjectStateWorker.java :
>  visit = (Visit)
> _applicationStateManager.get("visit")
> ;
>

> But in the hivemodule.xml, the state object name is
> 'Visit' with a captial V.
>
> You might like to rename 'visit' to something else.
> I do not know whether it would conflict with the
> default visit object (the one that could be
> specified
> in
> .application.)
>

> I have written up an example on injecting an aso
> into
> a service  and put it on
> http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry4Demo
>
> If you like, you can take a look and see if it
> helps.
>

> Shing
>

> --- Finster Hannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I would like to get access to my ASO 'Visit' from
> > servlet filter let's
> > say.  I have used a piece I saw Howard post where
> > am subclassing the
> > ApplicationServlet which will provide access to
> the
> > HiveMind (HM)
> > registry.  I would think then calling from
> anywhere
> > in the app to the
> > servlet would give me the HM registry.  Once I
> have
> > the registry, I
> > would think I can access it's services.  I saw an
> > example of injecting
> > an ASO into a POJO using a service and implemented
> > that below.  It is
> > not really the ASO getting injected, rather it is
> > the
> > ApplicationStateManager (ASM) getting injected.  I
> > am getting the
> > service, getting the ASM, but when attempting to
> get
> > 'Visit' from the
> > ASM, an exception is thrown visible in the logging
> > below.  I then moved
> > my call to a page class to see if that would
> change
> > things and it did
> > not.  Debugging my servlet shows the registry
> > obtained has many services
> > including mine.
> >
> > I have seen many references to 'HiveUtils
> > ObjectBuilder' and would like
> > to get this working before attempting use of that.
>
> > Also saw in this
> > list: 'how to inject visit object into pojo',
> 'how
> > to inject aso in
> > service',  'injecting an aso into a hivemind
> > service',  and 'injecting
> > an aso into a service' which all relate to this
> > post.
> >
> > Can I get the HM registry from my servlet and is
> it
> > valid?  Is there
> > another way to get the registry?  Suggestions on
> [...]
ApplyServlet.getRegistry().getService(IInjectEnhancementWorker.class);

> > Some logging:
> > Getting HM Registry..........
> > ASM: <OuterProxy for

tapestry.state.ApplicationStateManager(org.apache.tapestry.engine.state.ApplicationStateManager)>
> > Visit is not yet defined: Property 'webRequest' of
> > <OuterProxy for

tapestry.globals.RequestGlobals(org.apache.tapestry.services.RequestGlobals)>

> > is null.
> >
> > hivemodule.xml:
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> > <module id="apply" version="1.0.0"
> > package="foo.apply.hivemind">
> >    <contribution

configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
> >       <state-object name="Visit" scope="session">
> >          <create-instance
> > class="foo.apply.application.Visit"/>
> >       </state-object>
> >    </contribution>
> >
> >    <service-point id="InjectStateWorker"

interface="foo.apply.hivemind.IInjectEnhancementWorker">
> >       <invoke-factory>
> >          <construct
> > class="foo.apply.hivemind.InjectStateWorker">
> >             <!--<set-service
> > property="applicationStateManager"

service-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationStateManager"/>-->

=== message truncated ===

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html