It should be possible since Daniel Gredler have
created
a BeanForm component (you supply a pojo, it will
generate all the textFields/date picker for you. Just
like magic). It is available at Tassel

http://equalitylearning.org/Tassel/app

I am surpise no one has mentioned this on the list
yet.

Shing

--- Alessandro Balletti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to create a custom component that during
> the rendering adds one or
> more TextFiled components to it's output.
> Is it possibile?
>
> Thanks
> Ale

Home page :