Shing,

Thanks for the input. Actually, I am using exactly, the same code as you
have written. However, from the documentation, I cannot seems to find how to
include an 'html anchor' into the ILink.

Now. I am quite convince that this feature is no available. I just hope that
someone could confirm this.

Thanks.