Also you can try Nabble. http://www.nabble.com/Tapestry---User-f340.html

You can browse and search on Nabble, you can also post through Nabble which
will bridge the post to mailing list. Nabble allows cataloging of archives,
so that Tapestry's user and dev lists can be browsed  and searched from a
single place: http://www.nabble.com/Jakarta-Tapestry-f302.html

Will L
Nabble.com