On Tuesday 11 July 2006 20:30, James Carman wrote:
> Yeah, when I added tapestry-acegi support into our project at work, the
> people were quite amazed at how easy it was to secure a page.

Hi,
I would like to use the tapestry-acegi project for ACEGI-security-checks in
pages, having
already implemented a SSO authentication javax.servlet.Filter /
org.acegisecurity.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter  for authentication.

In order to get a cleaner tapestry integration I would like to move the glue
configuration
from web.xml into hivemodule.xml by using the existing Spring-internal
FilterChainProxy
configuration.

Does something  speak against overwriting the following hivemind configuration:

<contribution
configuration-id="tapestry.request.ServletRequestServicerPipeline">
        <filter name="HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter"
                before="*"
                object="service:HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter"/>
        <filter name="AuthenticationProcessingFilter"
                after="HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter"
                before="AnonymousProcessingFilter"

object="service:${tapestry.acegi.authenticationProcessingFilter}"/>
        <filter name="AnonymousProcessingFilter"
                object="service:AnonymousProcessingFilter"/>
</contribution>

with:
<contribution
configuration-id="tapestry.request.ServletRequestServicerPipeline">
        <filter name="SpringServletFilterConfiguration"
                before="*"
                object="spring:filterChainProxy"/>
</contribution>

Where the spring configuration looks something like this:

   <bean id="filterChainProxy" class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy">
      <property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
         <value>
                CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
                PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT

/**=httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,authenticationProcessingFilter,anonymousProcessingFilter,exceptionTranslationFilter,filterInvocationInterceptor
         </value>
      </property>
    </bean>

and do the @Secure Annotations still work after this change?

Thanks,
    Gernot
--
Gernot Stocker,
Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics(IGB)