Hi Rui,

Try <asset name="next" path="context:images/go-next.png" />

Cheers

Richard.

Rui Pacheco wrote:
Hi all

I am declaring two images as assets in my .page file. I am using Tapestry
4.0, but used the examples that come with Spindle to do this, as I couldn't find any other. While navigation my app, when I reach that page, I get the
error:

Element type "context-asset" must be declared.

This is my .page file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE page-specification PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//Tapestry
Specification 4.0//EN" "
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Tapestry_4_0.dtd";>
<page-specification class="
pt.textoeditores.universal.agc.pages.homepage.HomepageEdit">
   <context-asset name="next" path="images/go-next.png"/>
   <context-asset name="previous" path="images/go-previous.png"/>
</page-specification>

What could be causing this? I believe I am doing everything correctly.