i found it :)
should be

kris

             "Chris Chiappone"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com>                                                       An
                                        "Tapestry List"
             13.07.2006 16:39           <users@tapestry.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  Can you find the typo
             "Tapestry users"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                pache.org>

Ok I have been staring at this code for hours now and can't seem to find
what is wrong.  I am trying to create a Table using TableView but I get
this
exception:

'The component assessorValues must be contained within an ITableRowSource
component, such as TableRows'

here is my html:

And here is my components annotations:

    @Bean(EvenOdd.class)
    public abstract EvenOdd getEvenOdd();

    @Component(id="assessmentTable", type="contrib:TableView", bindings={
            "source=assessments", "pageSize=literal:20",
            "columns=literal:user.mycompany.name, status, certdate,
certexdate"
    })
    public abstract TableView getAssessmentTable();

    @Component(id="tablePages", type="contrib:TablePages")
    public abstract TablePages getTablePages();

    @Component(id="assessorColumns", type="contrib:TableColumns",
bindings={
            "class=literal:columnheader"
    })
    public abstract TableColumns getAssessorColumns();

    @Component(id="assessorRows", type="contrib:TableRows", bindings={
            "class=beans.evenOdd.next"
    })
    public abstract TableRows getAssessorRows();

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here.  Thanks.

--
~chris