I'm sorry but I can't log the bug.
I get a..
UnknownError
Error:
Additional information: element mismatch: got tr, expected table
Error code: d07ef8a4829443caa2e07475591b512701b84f45

When I leave the html/page/java out to (possibly?) add it later I get a..
Error: InsufficientPrivileges
Additional information: not authorized to add child
Error code: 1186a82a6e49347a24c06ca75d49097b58e1d1b0

Any other place to log this?

On 7/14/06, Mike Oestereter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Will log the bug and use part1
And thanks alot.