Hi everybody,

we have a rather large application that runs with homegrown framework
and that we will migrate to tapestry. Since spindle is not available for
tap 4 yet it has been decided to start with t3 and later move to t4.

The problem is that this application is based on a modular design and
modules can be added and removed in runtime. Modules contain business
logic and pages.

So the question is if it is possible somehow to add/remove tapestry
pages in runtime ... I would be very grateful for hints or pointers to
possible solutions how to accomplish this.

Cheers,
Detlef