+1 For JS Cook

Cheers,
PS

On 7/17/06, Murray Collingwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dump Krysalis and use JS Cook Menu.  It is much easier to customise and
also allows better
integration with your java code for generation.

I tried Kysalis initially but then I wanted to show different options for
different users - it was
very difficult to customise.  I then tried JS Cook Menu and have never
looked back.  So much
easier to use.

Cheers
mc

On 17 Jul 2006 at 15:15, Peter Dawn wrote:

> I have been trying to integrate the krysalis menu for the last few
> days. however its proving to be a real pain. customisation is so
> difficult and i dont know how to link to pages in other frames. if
> were using html i would specify the frame name, but how should i do
> that here.
>
> so i have decided to go with a plain straightforward javascript menu.
> now the question is how can i link to my tapestry pages using normal
> links. has anybody experienced the same issues and is there another
> fix. navigation through a complex site is pretty important, so without
> a navigational menu the site is un-usable.
>
> any thoughts guys.

FOCUS Computing - web design
Mob: 0415 24 26 24
[EMAIL PROTECTED]