Hi,

I have a application object defined in my hivemodule.xml:

        <contribution
                configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
                <state-object name="ApplicationSession" scope="application">
                        <create-instance
                                class="mypackage.ApplicationSession" />
                </state-object>
        </contribution>

I have a new engine service that I am trying to create:

        <service-point id="ExcelToBrowser"
interface="org.apache.tapestry.engine.IEngineService">
                <invoke-factory model="singleton">
                        <construct class="mypackage.ExcelToBrowser" >
                                <set-object property="linkFactory"
value="service:tapestry.url.LinkFactory"
/>
                                <set-object property="applicationSession"
value="????" />
                        </construct>
                </invoke-factory>
        </service-point>

What do I need to put in the set-object property to access ApplicationSession?

Thanks in advance,
Amir