From: Dan Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:38 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: going from 4.0 to 4.1

The stuff in 4.1 looks neat but I have a couple questions about
transitioning. I apologize if these have already been answered.

- Does it effect your ability to test with htmlunit? We use this a *ton*
and testibility is a big issue. Can you test with javascript off and
have pages still work normally?
- We probably won't be using the ajax stuff very much, at least not for
a while. Can you use 4.1 without it getting in the way?
- Are there ton's of API changes? How easy is the switch?

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer