If I click submit without entering a username and
password, both will be marked by two red asterisks.
Any blank text  filed is marked with two asterisks.

I noticed that that in your earlier post,
the .html of the Login component does not have
the form component defined in Login.jwc.
So in my Login.html, I wrap your table by

Shing

@InjectObject("service:Configuration.ConnectionPool")
> > >     public abstract DataSource getDataSource();
> > >

> > >     public ResultSet executeQuery(String query){
> > >
> > >         try{
> > >             ds = getDataSource();
> > >             conn = ds.getConnection();
> > >
> > >             stmt = conn.prepareStatement(query);