On 7/25/06, Malin Ljungh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I've been using Tapestry for weeks and today I for the first time did
a "View page source"
in my browser... and I was a little surprised. In one of my pages I'm
looping
a Set using a For component to display some entities in a table. The
entities are model
objects which I get from
database using Hibernate. Seems like all my objects are stored in the
client view state
using hidden inputs... is it what I see? and the are rather large
although my objects is
quite small.
So, my question is - should I be bothered?

Yes!! This could cause you some evil session exceptions in hibernate. I
would highly recommend you to use tapernate... Tapernate will take care of

Henri.