This is why I don't like modifying native javascript objects. For more
perspective read rantings made here:

http://www.ajaxian.com/archives/revenge-of-the

On 7/28/06, Josh Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alright, Rico itself was the problem. I removed al but the check for
prototype and the declarations of the Rico.Color and Rico.Corner bits
and it worked fine. I suspect the issue was something in the various
Array.* extensions at the top of the file...

Id be happy to send the modified file to anyone if theyre experiencing
the same issue(s), otherwise, thanks for indulging me.

Peace,
Josh