Summary

"Implicit"(lacking page specification) pages (.html files) are only looked for
/{webroot}

e.g.
// looks in web root
  Resource templateResource =
getContextRoot().getRelativeResource(templateName);

            if (_log.isDebugEnabled())
                _log.debug(ResolverMessages.checkingResource(templateResource));

            if (templateResource.getResourceURL() != null)
            {
                setupImplicitPage(templateResource, namespaceLocation);
                return;
            }
After that, it should look do(doesn't do this now) -->
// {webroot}/WEB-INF/{app-name}/{templateName}

                templateResource =
getWebInfAppLocation().getRelativeResource(templateName);
                        if (templateResource.getResourceURL() != null)
            {
                setupImplicitPage(templateResource, namespaceLocation);
                return;
            }

Matt