  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jesse
Kuhnert
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 8:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Tacos Developers
Subject: Re: [Dojo-interest] Connect() vs. addOnLoad() in IE 6 (Tacos
broken)

Ok, a couple points..

-) Cross posting is generally frowned upon. (though I understand being
frustrated with something not working)

-) dojo.event.connect() not working in version XX of tacos is troubling,
but hardly the fault of dojo. (ie if you can get it to work on a plain
vanilla html page with dojo then there's not really very much to do
about it from dojos perspective)

-) Unless you were looking to use a specific component, most of the
functionality in tacos has been moved into the released Tapestry 4.1
version. This time around it was done in a much cleaner/thorough/well
tested manner, so it might be something worthwhile looking at.

-) Realistically I'm probably not going to be working on tacos again for
a very long time, if ever. (maybe, for components relying on non-gpl
friendly licensing)