Dang! I saw that and immediately thought it as a list of example apps that
one could look at as a newbie or for special interrests.

Maybe it would have been better with "Success stories" or "Projects powered
by .." or something..

Yes, yes, I know, I can add it... It just would feel more proper to ahve
that section under the unicorn (unicornered? :)

Cheers,
PS