From: Malin Ljungh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:24 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Localized validation messages

Gah! Please save me from madness...

I've posted earlier about validation messages. I'm now stuck on getting
them
localized. I keep getting the following exception:

java.util.MissingResourceException
Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key
username-not-unique

I've put a file ValidationStrings.properties in my WEB-INF but that
doesn't
help. And I can't find any documentation.

Please help :)

Malin