Those sound like requirements :)

This is good, I hadn't fully attacked/handled widget support yet (hence the
lack of seeing very many), but I'd love to be able to pick your brain about
more specifics of what/how/why you are doing some of the things with your
widgets. (If it's not a public sort of thing you can email me off list).

The format is currently "similar" to tacos, though handled a little
differently.

The client side file that handles the xml-rpc sort of calls is
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/js/tapestry/core.js?view=markup.

The element types/id's mostly come from the ResponseBuilder interface,
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-framework/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/services/ResponseBuilder.html
.

I don't know if I can promise anything this extensive being done in one
weekend but the more input I can get the better. (for day to day pondering's
sake )