>Jesse did a great work also this mailing list contains alot of help...

I see everything Jesse and the other committers are doing and I greatly
appreciate it.  I know how thankless open source can be (and how little
assistance you actually get) because I have been there.  Hopefully my emails
come across as constructive as I hope for positive resolution.

With that said, let's see if we can come up with a solid way to do cookies
in T4 that can be added to the Tapestry documentation (instead of hidden in
archives).

Anybody want to start us out with a full example of how they do cookies in
T4?

Aaron Bartell