Hello!

I have a small web application that I want the user to be able select language in.

Right in the first page (Home) I have two DirectLinks that point to a listener method that simply does:

       Locale locale = new Locale(parameterFromUser());
       getEngine().setLocale(locale);
       cycle.cleanup();
       throw new PageRedirectException(getPage());

This seems to be the way to do it according to the book I use as a reference (Enjoy Web Development with Tapestry).

However, for some reason the cookie are never sent, but the page is displayed in the correct languge, but the other pages in the application displays it in the browser default language. The Home page is not yet in a session.

Can somebody please enlighten a very frustrated person 8-).

//Jerker