Hi,

My solution to this is to inject the session on the .page file:
<inject object="infrastructure:request" property="webRequest"/>

Then in the java file of the page, get the session. From that you can get the session ID:

* Declare in the class:
   public abstract WebRequest getWebRequest();
* Then where you need it:
   WebSession sess = getWebRequest().getSession(true);

Does anyone have a better solution?

Cheers,
celia

Tapestry User List wrote:
Hello,

I need to retrieve the session ID (JSESSIONID) from IRequestCycle. Is there
way to do that ?

Would be nice if someone have the solution of this non-urgent problem.

Cheers,

Didier