Environment: T4 4.0.2, HM 1.1.1, Jetty 5.1.8, Eclipse 3.2, JettyLauncher
1.4.1

In Eclipse, I have a Tapestry and HiveMind User Library defined which
specifies all the JAR files in a directory path outside of the Eclipse
workspace.  I included these User Libraries in my project and all was fine.
I could launch using JettyLauncher and run/debug.  I then removed the User
Libraries from the project and copied the JAR files directly into the
project¹s context/WEB-INF/lib directory.  All was no longer fine.  I would
get the following strange error.  If you look closely, the path it specifies
as containing the duplicate module is the same exact path.  Any ideas why?
I removed all the JAR files and went back to using the User Library
defintions.

Thanks!

/dev/mrg

PS. When I ran using the HiveMind User Library definition, but had the T4
JAR files copied into context/WEB-INF/lib, I¹d get a similar error message.
In a nutshell, I couldn¹t have HiveMind or Tapestry JAR files in
context/WEB-INF/lib.

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Error: Module hivemind is
duplicated!  Definition in
jar:file:/usr/local/mrg/Projects/eclipse/workspace/TapestryStarter/context/W
EB-INF/lib/hivemind-1.1.1.jar!/META-INF/hivemodule.xml has been ignored in
favor of existing definition from
jar:file:/usr/local/mrg/Projects/eclipse/workspace/TapestryStarter/context/W
EB-INF/lib/hivemind-1.1.1.jar!/META-INF/hivemodule.xml.
org.apache.hivemind.impl.StrictErrorHandler.error(StrictErrorHandler.java:39
)
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryInfrastructureConstructor.addModuleDescript
or(RegistryInfrastructureConstructor.java:202)
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryBuilder.processModuleDescriptorProvider(Reg
istryBuilder.java:168)
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryBuilder.constructRegistry(RegistryBuilder.j
ava:143)
org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.constructRegistry(ApplicationServlet.
java:253)
org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.init(ApplicationServlet.java:194)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:383)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.start(ServletHolder.java:243)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initializeServlets(ServletHandler.j
ava:446)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.initializeServlets(WebApplic
ationHandler.java:321)
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.doStart(WebApplicationContex
t.java:509)
org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:72)
org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.doStart(HttpServer.java:708)
org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:72)
com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launch(PluginRunner.java:282)
com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launch(PluginRunner.java:104)
com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.main(PluginRunner.java:75)