You should remove the hivemind libs from the eclipse start configuration
for your container (at least that was the case with jetty)

-----Original Message-----
From: hv @ Fashion Content [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Freitag, 11. August 2006 17:08
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contrib:Table problems with layout

mimetypes & DOCTYPES influence wether the browser goes in quirks mode or

compliant mode.

When you serve a page using a web server it may get a diffrent mime type

than the one you get if you show a file on your harddisk.

Test like for like when comparing starting out with identical files and
modify them until you get rid of/first see the problem. Use Firefox with

extra developer plugins, then you can see what mode the browser is
using.

http://www.456bereastreet.com/ links to some really good books on CSS

Henrik

"Murray Collingwood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i en
meddelelse
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]